For Agrifunder to better understand your client and their business we undertake a Credit Limit Assessment:
Step 1: Client completes Online Application
Go to www.agrifunder.com.au/apply
to fill in the required information.
Paper applications are available on request
Step 2: Client provides supporting information
After submitting the online application, Agrifunder will require the following information:
Step 3: Agrifunder completes assessment
- Statement of Position (template available via the online application)
- 2 years Financial Accounts and Tax Returns (most recent within 18 months)
- Rates Notice for owned property where livestock will be held
- Certified copy of your Trust Deed (if applicable to your borrowing structure)
- Certified copy of relevant individuals Driver’s Licenses
Agrifunder will complete the assessment within 2 business days of receiving all required
information. On successful outcome, required documentation is issued and the client is
provided their online account login to commence trading etc.
Please note: the assessment MUST be completed before stock arrive to the property
otherwise the related invoice may not be paid. On request it can arranged to apply security
before assessment is completed if a sale opportunity is imminent.